![]() |
| Really? |
Cycling is a lot of fun, but when you only have one set of winter gear, which would be potentially drenched after even a short ride, it no longer becomes enjoyable. I've lost count how many times my cycling shoes have been waterlogged and always remember the time it takes to dry them out, and oh....the smell...Christ. A mixture of Cats piss and plastic. Yuk.
Best Laid plans and all that..
Because I have a long ride planned for tomorrow I decided against it. Besides, Saturday runs which are shorter than the Sunday ones, have no cafe stops. And a club run without a cafe stop is like a Labour Government without a massive deficit. Impossible..
As I washed up the breakfast plates, I peered out of my kitchen window out onto the street. It looked really really wet. The intensity of the rain appeared lower than it was early this morning but it was now that horrid drizzle that really gets you wet through. I also noticed I had a rather large pile of ironing to do. Looks like destiny to me.
On a brighter note I recently bought a copy of Dead Space 2 for the PC. If the weather gets any worse I can always do an hour on the turbo then start killing some necromorph scum.

0 comments:
Post a Comment